Connect With Us
Phone: +1 888-944-9462
Why Chronicall: Xima flagship product, Chronicall, started out as a simple call event monitoring application, but it has evolved into an all-purpose call reporting, and call recording software suite. Chronicall offers a revolutionary set of features designed to overcome the limitations of traditional call recording solutions.
How Chronicall is different: Xima provides more details regarding the call beyond the recording. With our call detail view interface you can easily search for your recording by extn, group, number, duration and more. You can then drill down into the call and see every event as it occurred in a chronological order. This saves you time and money by not having to drill down into multiple calls to find all the different extensions your customer talked with.
Not just for the call center: With Xima's custom recording rules and user access control you can easily select which users you want to record and which supervisor or manager has access to those recordings. Compatible with Cisco UCM and UCCX.
Compliance: Xima provides all the nessicary tools to ensure your company remains compliant. We cover PCI DSS, HIPAA, MIFID II, and GDPR. For more information regarding Xima Software compliance feature set please click the brochure below.
Cisco MediaSense: Xima Software is configured using the built in bridge supported on most Cisco phones and Jabber. This is the same setup and Cisco's MediaSense. It is seamless to transition users over to Chronicall and can be down overtime.
To learn more about Xima Software's recording feature set schedule your personalized demo today or go to www.ximasoftware.com.
VRTX Recording Library
- Recording Rules allowing you to decide which calls are recorded
- Easily retrieve, listen, email and download recordings using custom filters
- PCI and HIPPA Complaint
- 5 Layers of Security
- Drive pooling allowing for retention policies unique to each company
- External Link Generator
- Quality Assurance - Evaluations/Scorecards
- Salesforce Integration
- Cradle to Grave – Program that allows you to sort, search for any call and see every detailed contained within that call
- 50 Standard Reports – Agent Reports, Group Reports, Trunk, Performance Reports, Time Interval Reports, Customer Reports
- Report Scheduling – Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly – Emailed, Saved to the Directory, Printed
- Internal Chat and File sharing – For entire organization
- Emergency Notifications – Email, SMS text and desktop notifications (911, 112, 999, 000, etc.)
- Unlimited Logins – Web browser and desktop clientcomprehensive coverage when you need it most
- Departmental Reports – Run reports on specific departments
- Call Costing – Location reporting
- Custom Reports (add on)
- Agent Time Line – See the current state of the agent, including group status, DND status and login status
- Group Time Line – See the current calls in queue, the agents status, and duration of each of the queued calls
- Realtime Stats – Customizable wallboards that can be displayed on a flat screen TV, accessed from any PC on the network
- Alerts and Triggers – Audible alarms, Email, SMS Text and pop screen notification on thresholds
- Additional Reports – Reporting Agent Time Card, Login durations, and DND durations
- Wallboard Templates – Choose from pre-designed wallboard templates to make call displays quick and easy
- Customizable Agent Displays – Showing call stats, queue status, group stats and more
- Pop-up Notifcations – POP Screen on inbound and outbound calls
- Account Code Association – Also referred to as job codes or disposition codes
- CRM Pop Screen Integration
- Custom Note Field
- Aux Work Codes – Also known as busy reason codes or After Call Work (ACW) states
- Presence Display – For all dashboard agents
- Sub Account Codes
- Freeform Account Codes